We compound numerous topical pain creams and gels for localized chronic pain. These specially compounded topical medications may be clinically indicated and effective for patients who have tried various commercial pain medications without success. Significantly, our compounded pain creams and gels are custom made and can be tailored to the specific needs of each patient.
These are in many instances when a commercially made product does not meet a patient’s individual needs including:
- When a patient requires a very specific dosage to address pain complaints
- If a patient is allergic to any ingredients contained in the commercial product
- When a patient has a medical condition that interferes with the ability to swallow or an aversion to pills and therefore a custom-made topical form is necessary
Common medical conditions that may benefit from compounded topical pain creams & gels are:
- Arthritis (knee, shoulder, hip, hands, etc.)
- Back pain
- Muscle or tendon injury
- Nerve pain (such as diabetic neuropathy)
Our topical pain creams & gels are customized for each patient based on clinical expertise and evidence-based medicine. Each medication is individually compounded from pharmaceutical grade USP certified ingredients with no added fillers or additives.
Common topical pain cream & gel ingredients: